Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tiny Update to the Packing List Post Below

We just returned from the first soccer tournament of the fall and I did so well. I only forgot ONE thing (important thing, but just ONE). On the 2nd day, I forgot my daughters knee brace. She played fine without it and thankfully didn't reinjure the knee; fortunately it was not truly required, she was just wearing it for extra support following a minor sprain on Tuesday. Yeay me!!

I can't even remember if I put that on my list in the previous post.... if not, add: every piece of protective, support, physical therapy wraps, braces, splints, etc. that you could possibly need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Don't forget the brace! :)

Manager Mom said...

*sigh* I am still constantly amazed that no matter what the age, children just come with so many accessories.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Given how exhaustive your previous list seemed, it's hilarious/depressing that it still didn't include everything. I don't know how you moms do it!

Heidi said...

I didn't even think about that when I read your post of what to bring! :) When Mr. C coaches, he requires all the girls to wear ankle braces even if they don't "need" them- and will sit them if they don't bring them. The parents don't like it but there's never been an ankle injury!